Style Snap: Gift Guide! When it comes to gifting, who says we can’t have it all?! Give me easy, chic and under $50 please! Thanks to this round up of insta-gifts everyone on your list can be checked off in as easy as clicking one, two, three…you get the idea! And don’t forget the pretty packaging for less via Marshalls! Score with a ribbon on top!
1. iPhone case via Henri Bendel ($48) — if you can’t splurge on the hottest new iPhone, just give it an outfit!
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Jewelry via GILT (starting at $35) — the label speaks for itself, the score is your secret!
3. PJ’s via H&M ($29.95) — pretty in pink with a little bit of lace, this set will change the way we think of inheriting Christmas pajamas!
4. Caps via Gents (starting at $48.50) — caps are cool! Guys like them! So just get him one! For an added touch of hip, pick up the exclusive designs by Katy Perry’s stylist, Johnny Wujek before the official 2014 launch!
5. Sequin Scarf via Joe Fresh ($16) — when gifting a scarf, make sure it’s something special! Sequins and classic black & white stripes are a sure fit!
Click here for some more luxe and FAB gifting ideas!
Photos via GILT, Joe Fresh, Henri Bendel, H&M, Gents
Style Snap! Holiday style on the set. It’s December and you know what that means…time to get our holiday style on! Yes, let’s do this. Here are a few examples from on-screen and behind the scenes at VH1’s Big Morning Buzz With Carrie Keagan! Performer, Valerie June, was feeling the “Fashion Friday” spirit in the air…FYI I was loving her sheerly layered lace as much as she was a fan of my red dress! I say take my Zara dress, topped with my H&M coat and you have a list of under $100 style to check twice!
Photo Credit: Steven Stuts
LIVE! Watch now! Catch the latest “Fashion Friday” on VH1’s Big Morning Buzz Live With Carrie Keagan to see the best and worst dressed celebs of the week! Sitting in for Jason Dundas, is the ever fabulous Noah Levy from VH1’s The Gossip Table! You may be surprised who we have a new crush on!
TUNE IN! Catch up on celebrity style with today’s ‘Fashion Friday’ at 10am on VH1’s Big Morning Buzz Live With Carrie Keagan!
Style Snap! Travel back in time a few days to NYC and my Forever 21 plaid shirt (under $25) said punk when paired with leather leggings! Now take the city out, put the equestrian into the equation with my 7FAM sueded skinny pants, add distressed Zara riding boots, and what do you get?! Country girl! Yeee-haw Baby!
Style Snap! Putting a Thanksgiving spin on my H&M suede skirt! The inspiration? Think Jessica Alba in Ralph Lauren…translation, classic style (and room for sweet potato pie)! Grandma Toots is all too familiar with my skirted style, because what goes around comes around honey! Lesson learned: this skirt is a piece of the style pie that I’ll hold onto for a while! Happy Thanksgiving!
Photo: Getty Images
LIVE! Time for a “Thanksgiving Throwdown” on VH1’s Big Morning Buzz Live! Watch now to see who emerges victorious from the hilarious turkey trivia!
Style Snap! Feeling just a little bit rock and roll on the set of VH1’s Big Morning Buzz Live With Carrie Keagan! I love, love, love all the use I get out of my Adriana Marie Co. ‘Jetsetter’ tee — from East Coast to West Coast! I paired with Zara accessories and leather leggings from an Intermix sale of seasons past!
Style Side Note: Here’s a peek at my H&M fuzzy wuzzy coat that’s been going for 3 seasons strong! A sale score of bear like proportions!